The Solutions Series dryers are ideal for t-shirt and textile printers looking for an efficient and affordable curing unit. They feature more ceramic heating panels than similar dryers for even heat throughout the chamber. The Solutions dryers feature the same double-wall construction as Anatol’s gas dryers, re-enforced with high-efficiency thermal insulation to improve air circulation. Solutions Series electric dryers offer programmable temperature controls with automatic cool-down. Solutions electric dryers are available in seven configurations, with four basic models, from 24” belts with 4’ of heat up to 60” belts with 10’ of heat.
- Belt Width - 24"
- Oven Length - 48"
- Outfeed Length - 60"
- Overall Length - 108"
- Electric: 1Ph, 208-230V, 7800W, 39A, 50/60Hz
- Digital control panel
- Solid-state variable belt speed control, set in ft/min or meters/min
- Programmable temperature controller (accuracy: +/- 1º)
- Automatic controlled start up and cool down mode
- Reversible belt direction
- Adjustable infeed/outfeed openings
- Teflon-coated fiberglass belt
- Heavy-duty conveyor rollers
- 12-48 ceramic heating elements
- Adjustable heat panels (raise or lower)
- Industrial grade AC motor
- Double wall insulation with galvanized interior
- Heavy-duty multi-section construction
- Air-cooled control cabinet
- Stainless steel slide out filters (larger models only)