The Big Buddy III™ is the best conveyor dryer for a manual shop expecting to grow. Unique technology, capacity, and controls put the Big Buddy III™ at the top of its class.
The unique belt tracking method that is virtually error-proof (never
worry about the edge walking again). The controls are on one leg that
can be re-positioned should you want to change the oven's location and
belt direction. With 6500 watts of Black Body® heaters you will get the
production you need - and at the value you require.
Electric: 240 V, 6500 Watts, 27 Amps (NEMA L6-30P)
Production: 300+ Shirts/Hour
Belt Width: 24"
Belt Height (from floor): 33"
Dimensions: (L x W x H) 96" (8ft) x 34" x 44"
Chamber Length: 48"
Heater Dimensions: (2) 18" x 24"
- Heat Control built into the leg, which can be positioned at any of the four corners of the conveyor
- Hassle-Free Belt Tracking
- "Hassle-Free" Belt Tracking Guide
- Adjustable Belt Speed Control (1-20 FPM)
- 2-Digit Belt Speed Control
- Heat Control: Solid State
- Single Point Power Connection
- Heat chamber is positioned to provide 24" of entrance and exit areas
- Auto-Plateau™ Technology
- Shipped in 4 boxes on skid for significant freight savings
- 3 Year Warranty on Heaters
What is Auto-Plateau™ Technology?
Two finely tuned zones with custom coiled long-
wave infrared elements that guarantee a heat
profile “plateau.” Quickly getting the ink to
curing temperature, and then holding it there,
lends to greater wash-fastness no matter the
ink line or thickness of print.
Our elements are also designed so the heat
from belt edge-to-edge is nearly identical.
Load your shirt any which way. Unlike the competition, the middle of the belt is not hotter
than the edges.
Auto-Plateau™ technology also makes curing
water-based inks easier without air flow. Gone
are the days of running shirts through twice