BBC Forced Air Conveyor Dryers have the ability to handle plastisol, waterbased, discharge, direct to garment, and pretreatment. Dual digital controlled infrared heat zones and dry forced air work together to produce an optimal cure for your type of ink. BBC Forced Air Conveyor Dryers have set the standard for productivity, throughput and efficiency relative to its size. Highly efficient BBC infrared panels provide the most even and efficient heat distribution available on the market. As the only electric infrared heat manufacture in the industry BBC Knows Heat.
Plastisol: 750/hr (25 seconds)
Water-Based: 425/hr (45 seconds)
Direct-to-Garment: 150/hr (130 seconds)
Electric: 1Ph/3Ph. 240 V, 7250 Watts, 30/17.5 Amps (No Plug is supplied)
Belt Width: 24"
Heater Control: Digital - 2 zones
Belt Drive Speed: 1-15 FPM
Heater Dimensions: (3) 12" x 24"
- Infrared and Convection Dryer
- Digital Temp and Dwell Time Displays
- "Hassle-Free" Belt Tracking Guide
- Process Mode Switch Alters Heat Profile (depending on you printing process)
- Controls and Chamber Body are Cool to the Touch
- Air Flow Starts with Warm, Dry Air from the Dryer Floor and Ends Through Holes in the Heating Elements
- 3 Year Warranty on Heaters