The BBC 2408 Forced Air Dryer is a versatile conveyor dryer that can be used for digital, water based, or plastisol ink. A process mode switch changes the heat profile adjusting to the ink being cured. The BBC 2408 Forced Air Dryer is a powerful (10,500 watts) infrared and convection dryer with a 24" belt.
Electric: 208/240 V, 10,500 Watts, 38.0/43.8 Amps (No Plug is supplied)
Belt Width: 24"
Belt Drive Speed: 1-15 FPM
Heater Dimensions: (2) 18" x 24"
- Infrared and Convection Dryer
- Digital Temp and Dwell Time Displays
- "Hassle-Free" Belt Tracking Guide
- Process Mode Switch Alters Heat Profile (depending on you printing process)
- Controls and Chamber Body are Cool to the Touch
- Air Flow Starts with Warm, Dry Air from the Dryer Floor and Ends Through Holes in the Heating Elements
- 3 Year Warranty on Heaters