The Aeolus is the next generation of Forced Air Conveyor Dryer. Using BBC’s proprietary heating elements there is nothing that BBC Aeolus dyer can’t cure. From plastisol to pretreat, and everything in between, the Aeolus out shines the competition. The Aeolus’s revolutionary design uses banks of angled heating panels running along the edge of the PTFE coated belt to all but eliminate edge loss. Its unique design, partnered with BBC’s proprietary watt density algorithm, provides the Aeolus with the most even edge-to-edge cure in its class.
Plastisol: 1440/hr (30 seconds)
Water-Based: 960/hr (45 seconds)
Direct-to-Garment: 330/hr (130 seconds)
Electric: 1Ph/3Ph. 240 V, 17280 Watts, 72/42 Amps (No Plug is supplied)
Belt Width: 36"
Heater Control: Digital - 2 zones
Speed Control: Digital
Length: 12 ft
Heater Dimensions: (3) 20" x 40"
- Edgemax™ - with angled heating elements running the full length of the chamber, you can count on a true edge-to-edge cure.
- TruTrak™ - ensures that your belt stays exactly where it needs to be. All the time, every time.
- Forced Air - Aeolus is perfect for any print you can produce. Plastisol, Water based, and Direct-to-Garment.
- Multi-Zone Control - with two separate zones of heating elements you can achieve the perfect temp quick and let it dwell there.
- Digital Temp and Dwell Time Displays
- Controls and Chamber Body are Cool to the Touch
- 3 Year Warranty on Heaters