Re-designed from the ground up
to give customers the best white ink possible. International Coatings believes
that their R&D department exceeded expectations, making the 7014 Legacy
White one of the best white inks in the market today. In fact, when tested,
7014 Legacy White outperformed competitors' inks.
- Press ready and is very opaque with the subsequent print producing a matte
- Has good bleed blocking characteristics
- Can be used on 100% cotton and 50/50 poly/cotton blends
- Is very creamy, short-bodied and can easily be printed through a variety of
mesh counts resulting in a soft feel
- Flashes very fast and offers excellent wash-fastness
- Low bleed, high pigment, low fusing, fast flashing, low
tack, non-phthalate plastisol screen printing ink
- Creamy viscosity, medium body, making the ink suitable for auto or manual
- Contains no bleaching agents (no bleaching agents means no or minimal ghosting)
100% cotton, cotton/polyester blends and polyester. Always test print fabric before beginning a production run.
7014 Legacy White should be used right from the container without any modifications. If thinning is required, use 1% to 10% by weight of 1099 Curable Low Bleed Reducer. Adding any reducers or additives can lower the bleed resistance, opacity, or increase cure times of ink. STIR the ink prior to printing on press and after addition of reducers or additives.
Mesh and Emulsion:
60-230 t/in monofilament or, for under basing, use 110-230 t/in monofilament.
Any direct or indirect emulsion or capillary film in the 35 to 70 micron range, for best results.
65-70 Durometer, Sharp Edge
325°F (136°C) entire ink film for multiple color prints. Test dryer temperatures and wash test printed product before and during a production run.
Any environmentally friendly plastisol screen wash
Recommend storage at 65°F to 90°F (18°C to 32°C). Avoid storage in direct sunlight. Keep containers well sealed
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: