Need to add color to your garment. Try using this printable white vinyl for a full color graphic on textiles. This material is compatible with all solvent and eco-solvent printers (such as Mimaki, Roland, Mutoh, etc.) Superb wash-ability up to 60°C/140°F with a great soft feel and durability.
- Design using your favorite graphic program.
- Do not reverse the image
- Use an appropriate color profile (Roland Generic Vinyl 1)
- Set your printing temp to 110 degrees F and the drying to 120 degrees F
- After printing and cutting – Weed the excess material
- Apply Transfer Tape/Mask
- Position image on garment, place silicon sheet over the material
- Heat Press 320-350 degrees for 15-25 seconds at medium pressure
- Allow Cooling then peel application tape
Wash and storage instructions:
- Wait 24 hours before first wash
- Wash inside out without bleach or any aggressive washing agents
- Tumble dry
- Iron inside out
- Protect from sunlight