WoW 7.8 A4 Paper (for Dark Garments)...$140.00
T.One A4 Paper (For Light Garments and Foil)...$125.00
WoW Transfer Pad 15" x 20"....$60.00
T.Seal Sheet A4....$23.00
.....TOTAL SAVINGS $348.00
FREE Space Control RIP Software $695.00 Value
Free Shipping in the contiguous continental United States - Lower 48
OKI Data is a leader in laser transfer printers. The Pro8432WT can produce high quality transfers for either hard goods or apparel. It's advanced white toner technology and CMY capability provides excellent opacity and vibrant color through a wide variety of substrates.
Print Up To 11 x 17
2 Year On-Site Warranty
Compact – fits on a desktop (17.7” W x 21.7” D x 14.2” H) – 81.6 lbs
Short Run Production Printing – Print small runs without having large set-up costs.Reproduce one or several garments or products.Ideal when having to do small runs for customers who need just a couple more prints.
Single Pass Color™ technology and a straight paper path deliver faster prints speeds, minimal jams, and smooth handling
Low Maintenance - No need to worry about a print head drying up or wasting large amounts of ink doing cleanings.
Wide Variety of Substrates – Heat transfer onto cotton, 50/50, polyester, nylon, leather and hard surfaces such as mugs, metal plates, acrylic glass, mirrors and more.
Please Read the Tips for Success Tab
Tips for best results
- Put your OKI on a dedicated circuit. Power fluctuations can cause toner fusing issues that might only be apparent when transferring. Most often associated with the Dark Garment process.
- Use a RIP. There are many RIPs available for the OKI. Atlas provides the Space Control Software in the package to make the process easier. Your results will be dramatically better with a RIP.
- Control your humidity. Ideal humidity is between 40%-70%. Outside this range you may start noticing spots on your designs.
- Use the Bypass tray to make a straight pass through the printer. Putting media in the bottom tray will cause issues on the paper and if feed wrong can damage your machine.
- Heat Press - Use a good quality heat press. Swing Away heat presses are better because they come straight down and not at an angle like clamshells. A lot of headaches can be avoided by investing in a quality heat press. Different presses will have different settings so test and right down your settings.
- Control your environment - Environment pays a role in success. A strong breeze or large differences in temperature or humidity can play a role in being able to repeat your process. Changing your environment changes your settings.