Please Note: These pigments do NOT glow in the dark, they are vibrant fluorescent pigments.
301 Eco-Glow Colors (fluorescent pigments) are part of Matsui's Eco-friendly and PVC-free line of inks. These pigments have a fluorescent appearance and can be added to a water-based ink binder to create stunning colors.
Matsui's new 301 ECO-Series Water Based Ink System base binders,
pigments and inks are specifically designed for today's high speed
automatic screen printing presses. The eco-friendly 301 ECO-Series inks
offer advantages over the traditional plastisol inks and are superior to
plastisol ink systems currently being used in high volume textile
The 301 Eco Series Inks manufactured by Matsui Shikiso Chemical Co., Ltd., Japan contains no harmful chemicals or toxic substances as known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm, at levels which would require a warning under the California Proposition 65 (Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986) law.
- Free of most environmentally damaging chemicals such as PVC, phthalate, heavy
metals, azo compounds, nonylphenol and formaldehyde
- Ability to use wide range of mesh counts up to 300+
- Exceptionally soft hand
- Intense pigment colors
- Ease of use and breathability of the ink on fabric.
- Formulated for tack free enhanced screen stability which prevents in screen drying and allows for faster and cleaner prints
- Ability to achieve entire Pantone Color range