The V-1000 is Vastex's newest manual garment printer designed to meet
the needs of the entry level screen printer. The V-1000 uses the
industries most unique floating head design. Accurate registration can
be achieved without the high cost associated with machines of this
V-1000 screen printing presses are offered in tabletop and floor standing models from 1 station/1 color to 8 station/8 colors in increments of one station and/or one color. Fully expandable, they allow growing shops to start small and add stations and print heads to boost output or achieve special effects.
Optional screen printing utility carts for tabletop models are equipped with screen shelves, an ink shelf and locking casters.
- 100% wrench-free micro adjustments
- Steel Pallets w/rubber top
- Floating Head, three point bearing lock allows multiple heads down
- 6 way head leveling
- Ships UPS in multiple boxes
- Accurate multicolor registration
- Upgradable to 8 Station/8 Color
- Holds up to 21" x 28" screens
- High-Strength Rotor Arm Assembly
- 3 Year Warranty (on manufacturer's defects)