Vastex VRS Lite Registration System combines the pinboard and
pallet jig into one piece of equipment, with easy-to-read instructions
printed directly on the surface.REGISTERS PRECISELY IN 4 QUICK STEPS
The Vastex Registration System (VRS) is an ultra-fast and -accurate pin
registration system that enables anyone to locate positives onto the
screens off-press — then locate the screens onto any rear clamp press
with all colors in register — in 4 easy steps:
- Attach your positives to setup sheets in register, using the alignment grid/pinboard
- Locate and attach your positives in register to your screens using a Vastex pin board with screen stops
- Burn all your screens on any exposure unit in register
- Locate and clamp each screen onto your press in register using the Vastex pallet jig and its corresponding screen stops
— ready to print in less than 3 minutes per screen!
Works with ANY exposing unit and ANY rear clamp manual press.
MAKES MONEY FOR LARGE AND SMALL SHOPS ALIKE
Larger shops can boost output dramatically by moving screen registration from the printing department to the art department!
One-man shops can slash the time and increase the accuracy of screen registration from one to 10 colors!
All shops can:
- Cut overall registration time and lost profits by 70% to 90%
- Improve registration accuracy and print quality
- Reduce rejects
- Create a registration standard for your shop
— no more guesswork or random placements
- Recoup the investment in less than one week
VRS Lite Pin Registration System for Manual Presses will work with
exposing unit and
rear clamp manual press.
pinboard/pallet jig constructed
durable heavy gauge steel with anti
- Easy-to-read instructions printed
directly on surface
- 2 Precision positioning pins
- Adjustable side stop for screens 18”
- Layout graph with guidelines for:
- Standard and over-sized size
- Front left chest
- Standard and youth pallet sizes
- Image size: 12" x 12"
- 12 Set-up sheets
- Fits pallet widths 14”
- 2 Thumb screws to clamp to pallet
- 2 Rear positioning stops (fixed)
- 1 Side positioning stop (adjustable