The E-200 screen exposing unit features a long-lasting LED light pack that delivers ultra-fast exposure times while
producing high resolution half-tones and crisp detail on the most
The LED light pack also consumes far less electricity than
metal halide lamps of equivalent surface area, and can last over 50,000
hours, significantly reducing operating and maintenance costs.
This exposure unit comes standard as a tabletop unit but can be mounted on the optional Dri-Cab and Dri-Vault Screen Drying Cabinets, utility cart, or Low Cost Stand.
Electric: 120V, 60HZ, 3.5A, NEMA 5-15P
240V, 50/60HZ, 2A, NEMA 6-15P
Bulbs: (3) 30" LED light bars
Dimensions: Lid Closed 41.6 x 36.2 x 17" (D x W x H)
Lid Open 41.6 x 36.2 x 32" (D x W x H)
Max Screen Size: 23" x 31"
Warranty: 3 Years on manufacturer's defects**
**Excludes rubber blanket
- Exposes screens 10-15x faster than fluorescent bulbs, and comparable to metal halide
- Bulb life expectancy 50,000-100,000 hours (operating at 20% of the power required for metal halide)
- Expose very fine details and halftones
- Affordable and space saving
- Vacuum pump, oil-less diaphragm 1/16 HP 24 hg Max