Our mid-sized clamshell, the 14x16 DK16 opens for full access to the
lower bottom table. This press is the lowest cost solution for a
business grade heavy-duty Digital heat press machine. It is important to
note that the back of the heat platen raises above and away the bottom
table, providing better access than other clamshell presses. The frame
support allows operators to slide shirts over the table with complete
drape space around and underneath the loading area. Interchangeable
bottom tables for smaller pressing areas are available. This press is
idea for environments with space limitations, and for users who need
more portability and mobility than the over-weight swingaway presses.
The DK16 can be easily upgraded to an automatic release press with
the "Pop-Up" upgrade. This allows for faster semi-automatic garment
production at a very reasonable price.
Dimensions: (L x W x H) 32" x 17" x 16"
Electric: 120V / 1800W / 15Amp
- Fully digital temperature control
- Automatic digital timer
- Super-portable light machine weight-(83lbs)
- Extreme high pressure capability
- Hardened high-strength pivot points
- Interchangeable tables
- Solid Steel framework
- SuperCoil-Microwinding™ heater technology
- Self lifting gas-spring, & wide opening
- Temperature readout accuracy +-2°F.
- User selectable end-of-cycle alarms
- Records number of pressing cycles done
- PTFE-coated 3/4" thick heat platen
1 Year Warranty on Entire Press
3 Year Warranty on Control
Lifetime Warranty on Heat Platen