The Lumitron units deliver fast, uniform and high resolution exposures using long lasting LED light strips. In addition to the fast exposure times and fine line detail, this unit will reduce your setup times, energy costs and overall cost of ownership. Unlike expensive metal-halide bulbs that require regular replacements, run at high temperatures and require startup and cool down time, the LED strips operate at much lower temperatures, can last over 50,000 hours and start and stop immediately with the touch of a button. Workhorse has also taken the lead by offering their line of exposure units at the most affordable price on the market.
This exposure unit comes standard as a tabletop unit but can be mounted on the optional Drying Cabinet.
Electric: 115V, 60HZ, 5A
Dimensions: Lid Closed 41 x 43 x 6" (D x W x H)
Max Screen Size: 25" x 36" (O.D.)
All Workhorse exposure units have a 2 year warranty. Vacuum blankets, glass tops, and UV bulbs are not included in warranty. All warranties are non-transferable.
- Easy to operate digital control timer
- Bulb life expectancy 50,000 hours
- Expose very fine details and halftones
- Affordable and space saving
- Flexible, neoprene blanket to ensure film to screen contract
- Gas shock operated blanket frame for easy opening
- Large exposing surface
- No light Degradation - Even though the LED bulbs last for years, the light never degrades. This means that every exposure is done at its highest quality, every time.
- No Startup or Cool Down Times - Startup and cool down times are eliminated because the LED bulbs start and stop immediately at a press of a button.
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: