Screen Exposing Unit from Vastex features a long-lasting LED (light
emitting diode) light pack that delivers ultra-fast exposure times while
producing high resolution half-tones and crisp detail on the most
The LED light pack also consumes far less electricity than
metal halide lamps of equivalent surface area, and can last over 50,000
hours, significantly reducing operating and maintenance costs.
The E-2000 Exposure Units come standard as tabletop units but can be mounted on a size-matched optional DriVault Screen Drying Cabinet.
Electric: 120V, 60HZ, 3.5 amps
Plug Type: NEMA 5-15P
Dimensions (Lid Closed): (Depth x Width x Height) 41.6 x 36.2 x 48.3"
Dimensions (Lid Open): (Depth x Width x Height) 41.6 x 36.2 x 68.2"
Max Screen Size: 23" x 31"
Image Area: 17 x 33"
Vacuum pump, oil-less diaphragm: 1/16 HP 24 hg Max
- Five (5) 30" LED light bars
- Exposes screens 10-15x faster than fluorescent bulbs, and comparable to metal halide
- Bulb life expectancy 50,000-100,000 hours (operating at 20% of the power required for metal halide)
- Expose very fine details and halftones
- Independent controls to adjust vacuum draw and exposure time
- Single button operation for both vacuum draw and lights
- Powerful vacuum hold down
- .25" thick tempered glass
- Slim design saves shop space and allows mounting on drying cabinet
- 3 Year Warranty on manufacturer's defects**
**excludes rubber blanket