QX-7 is a universal SBQ dual-cure emulsion with excellent resolution for industrial graphics and electronics printing (PCB and conductive traces), compatible with UV, virtually all solvent-based inks and some water-based graphic inks.
QX-7 is formulated for sensitivity to UV and near-UV-visible blue light, by means of UV LED and laser-based computer-to-screen exposure. It can be also exposed with traditional metal halide light sources.
QX-7 features very fast exposure speed, while offering wide exposure latitude. It provides non-tacky surfaces, high humidity resistance and offers superb wet strength, excellent resolution and edge definition.
QX-7 is resistant to virtually all solvents used in industrial and PCB applications. Due to innovative colorants used, QX-7 stencils are resistant to color fading and stencil discoloration upon water and solvent application. During printing, QX-7 exhibits excellent mechanical and chemical durability. By using specially optimized sensitizers, QX-7 facilitates excellent exposure light penetration, ensures thorough curing and offers very easy reclamation with stencils leaving no latent haze on the mesh after decoating.
- Fast Exposing
- Long shelf and coated screen life
- Excellent abrasion resistance and durability
- Excellent solvent resistance
- Very good imaging properties
- Dry-to-touch surfaces and excellent humidity resistance, reasonable water-resistance
- Can be post-exposed for an additional water-resistance
- Ideal for computer-to-screen UV LED and UV laser-based exposure units
- Good see-through registration
- Forgiving of poor mesh preparation
- High Solids Content (38%)
- Color - Light Blue
User Guide - English