Atlas Copper Shimmer provides a bright metallic effect. Stir ink well prior to each use. For best visual results, this ink should be printed last in a design.
Cotton, some cotton/poly blends.
Pre-print and test all printed fabrics for possible dye migration and wash durability before beginning production.
Copper Shimmer comes ready for use and should be printed without modification. Stir ink well prior to each use. For best visual results, this ink should be printed last in a design. This is not a low bleed product.
60 to 70 Durometer – beveled or sharp edge
60/90/60 Triple Durometer - sharp edge
Any direct, indirect or capillary lacquer resistant emulsion
325°F fusion temperature for entire ink film
Comes ready for use and should be printed without modification
Any environmentally friendly plastisol screen wash
Keep containers well sealed when not in use. Keep indoors and store in a cool area. Recommended storage at 65°-90°F. Avoid storage in direct sunlight or in extreme temperature conditions.
- When washing garments DO NOT USE detergent or water containing bleaching or whitening agents
Copper Shimmer contains a high loading of un-coated metallic powders that will tarnish (turn gray) when exposed to any type of detergent or water that contains a bleaching or whitening agent.
- Abrasion resistance is low
There will be some rub off of metallic particles even when the ink is properly cured/fused. It is extremely important to pre-print and test printed fabrics for wash and wear durability before beginning production.
- Forced air dryer is highly recommended
Ink will reflect infrared heat. Forced air dryer is highly recommended to properly fuse/cure this product. Complete fusion of this product may be very difficult to achieve in an infrared dryer.
To Obtain Best Wash Results:
- Make sure printed inks are properly cured/fused
- Hand wash with a phosphate free detergent
- Air drying highly recommended; dulling of ink surface may be caused by heat and abrasion in a clothes dryer
- Garments printed with Copper Shimmer should be labeled with proper wash instructions