Specially formulated to remove adhesive from the frame after removing the fabric. Effectively softens the adhesive for removal. Gel suspends the adhesive, so reattachment to the frame surface is prohibited.
- Apply ARP2600 directly to the surface of the frame with a bristle brush
- Let coating stand for 10 minutes
- Remove the softened adhesive with a putty knife
- If necessary, reapply the adhesive remover and repeat removal instructions
- Always wear protective clothing
Please note product cannot ship air or international. This includes UPS
Red, UPS Blue or UPS 3 Day Select. This product can not ship to Canada,
Puerto Rico, Alaska, or Hawaii.