7022 Cool White™ is a low bleed white that is part of the FlexCure™ line of inks. It can cure from 275° to 325°F. This will allow it to work as both a low cure and standard plastsiol ink. You can match your cure temperature to the substrate and not have to worry about the cure temperature
- Press ready and is very opaque with the subsequent print producing a matte
- Has good bleed blocking characteristics
- Can be used on 100% cotton, poly/cotton blends, 100% Polyester
- Is very creamy, short-bodied and can easily be printed through a variety of
mesh counts resulting in a soft feel
- Flashes very fast and offers excellent wash-fastness
- Low bleed, high pigment, low fusing, fast flashing, low
tack, non-phthalate plastisol screen printing ink
- Creamy viscosity, medium body, making the ink suitable for auto or manual
- Contains no bleaching agents (no bleaching agents means no or minimal ghosting)
100% cotton, cotton/polyester blends and 100% polyester. Always test print fabric before beginning a production run.
7022 Cool White™ should be used right from the container without any modifications. If thinning is required, use 1% to 10% by weight of 1099 Curable Low Bleed Reducer. Adding any reducers or additives can lower the bleed resistance, opacity, or increase cure times of ink. STIR the ink prior to printing on press and after addition of reducers or additives.
Mesh and Emulsion:
60-230 t/in monofilament or, for under basing, use 110-230 t/in monofilament.
Any direct or indirect emulsion or capillary film in the 35 to 70 micron range, for best results.
65-70 Durometer, Sharp Edge
275°-325°F (136°C) entire ink film for multiple color prints. Test dryer temperatures and wash test printed product before and during a production run.
Any environmentally friendly plastisol screen wash
Recommend storage at 65°F to 90°F (18°C to 32°C). Avoid storage in direct sunlight. Keep containers well sealed
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: