T-Seps 3.0, 3.5 and 3.5.5 have the same features and interface. T-Seps 3.5.5 was created to allow the separation software to function properly in Adobe Photoshop CC 2014 and the new CC 2015.5 (most recent update was June 21, 2016). T-Seps 3.5 and 3.5.1 were created previously to function with CC 2014 but the new upgrade to T-Seps (version 3.5.5) allows the separation software to function properly in 2014, 2015 and 2015.5 versions of CC, eliminating the need for T-Seps 3.5; Please, read below for instruction on how to upgrade from T-Seps 3.5 to 3.5.5 (It's Free!) Users upgrading from T-Seps 3.5.1 to 3.5.5 also receive the upgrade at no charge.***
- This package includes:
- T-Seps 3.5.5 (can run on TWO computers) - Download Only
- T-Biz Art (Royalty Free Full Color Artwork) $149 VALUE - Download Only
- T-FX Special Effects Photoshop Plugin $99 VALUE - Download Only
- Mac or PC
- Photoshop CC (Creative Cloud) 2014, 2015 or 2015.5
Photoshop CS6 users can purchase T-Seps 3.0 (versions older than Photoshop CS6 are not compatible with T-Seps 3.0 or 3.5.5)
Color Separations just got easier...
This software will take your company to the next level. Create high-quality color separations that will blow your customers away! T-Seps 3.5.5 has dozens of separation routines, including Simulated Process, Spot Color, Custom Colors, Discharge and more! Included in the suite is also a variety of additional routines; such as, adding registration marks, edge effects (no more "boxy" images!), a JPEG clean-up routine and much more. T-Seps 3.5.5 even has a RIP routine that converts images to halftones, ready to print - without a RIP! You can then use the Job Proof module to create job/art approvals to print out or e-mail to your customer with the image already half-toned!
T-Seps 3.0 is a full suite of color separation & graphic effects programs and is the next generation of the T-Seps and FastFilms color separation software family. For years and years T-Seps 2.0 has worked in the Actions panel of Photoshop using simple buttons to perform tasks. T-Seps 3.0 is the new and improved version of T-Seps Separation Suite and it has an entirely new graphical interface and it works in its own Photoshop panel.
If you are new to T-Seps you will find this program will take your company to a new level in print quality and customer satisfaction. If you are a current user of T-Seps or its older brother, FastFilms, then you already know the power of the program.
Questions? Call (800) 621-4173
***On June 21, 2016, Adobe released Photoshop CC 2015.5. The installer for this new version of Photoshop makes an entirely new installation and unless you check “keep previous version” it will erase your older version of Photoshop. The T-Seps 3.5.1 installer will not install correctly into this version because Adobe has changed the names of some folders. We are offering a FREE upgrade to our new T-Seps 3.5.5 if you own T-Seps 3.5.1.
If you currently own Adobe CC 2015.5 and are using T-Seps 3.5.1, the update to T-Seps 3.5.5 is FREE. To install T-Seps 3.5.5, download the free trial and if you have been unlocked previously, the program will not ask to be unlocked again. Call (800) 621-4173 for more information.
Please Note: There are no returns on software once the product has shipped or access/serial numbers have been provided.
T-Seps 3.5.5 has all the same features of T-Seps 2.0 PLUS Added Features:
- All routines improved and updated
- Cleaner and brighter colors
- Works in the Extensions Panel window with a newer easy-to-use graphical interface
- NEW Simulated Process routine for images with water, boats and fish
This routine "looks" for more blues in your image to provide you with the best quality separations for images with many blue hues
- NEW Simulated Process flesh tone routine that takes advantage of the Photoshop CS6/CC facial recognition feature
Flesh tones have never looked better!
- Built in video tutorials
View videos without ever leaving Photoshop!
- Built in web browsing
Browse the online T-Seps support page right in Photoshop
- Built in User Manual
View the T-Seps 3.0 User Manual right in Photoshop
- NEW RIP routine that converts images to halftones ready to print without a RIP (to newer dye based Epson printers). This feature replaces the missing "Screen" button in CS6!
- NEW halftone proofing. You can convert the file to halftones in Photoshop channels so you can see exactly what the final print will look like. You can even show the customer a half-toned proof so there are no surprises!
- Greatly improved Simulated Process color routines to include additional black options, more underbase options, and better colors.
- NEW Custom Color routine that lets you pick the colors to use from your image.
- Greatly improved CMYK Process color routine with spot and halftone blacks and cleaner colors.
- NEW Job Proof module for creating a quick Job/Artwork proof to show the customer. Creating a job proof has never been easier.
T-Biz Art (Download Version)
A great collection of
over 500 images that you can mix and match or use all alone. This collection contains a wide variety of artwork themes from Sports, to Cars, Motorcycles, Mascots, Cartoons, and much more. These files are NOT vector files. They are all high resolution PNG files (pixels) that have a transparent background. You can bring them into Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw or any graphics program. Pick a background. Pick a mountain scene. Pick a classic car. Instant design!
If you print with direct-to-garment these images are perfect.
If you screen print, you can build the image and then color separate it with T-Seps. If you want to add additional text simply bring the image into Corel or Illustrator, add type or other graphic elements and print as CMYK or export to Photoshop and separate with T-Seps.
PLEASE NOTE: Downloadable version consists of three VERY LARGE download files (458mb, 460mb, 158mb). Once you pay you will be given a link to the three files. This link expires in five days from the day you order.
You can view all of the images online HERE.
T-FX (Download Version)
T-FX is a Photoshop plugin that has 50 backgrounds you can use to build images. It also does 30 fantastic edge effects, 16 creative text effects, the distressed look, the fake embroidery look, a novel puzzle effect, the 3-D Latent Image effect and much more. It works on MAC or PC.
You must have Photoshop 5.0 or higher to use T-FX. It will not work in the consumer version of Photoshop Elements. There is no free trial with this software.
T-FX works in the Actions Palette in Photoshop.
Here is a complete view of all the buttons.
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: