T-Seps 3.0 only works in Adobe Photoshop CS6 & CC** (Mac or PC)
Version 3.0 & 3.5 offered in English only. For other languages, please use T-Seps 2.0.
This package includes:
- T-Seps 3.0 Color Separation Software - Download Only
- T-Biz Art (Royalty Free Full Color Artwork) $149 VALUE - Download Only
- T-FX Special Effects Photoshop Plugin $99 VALUE - Download Only
Introducing T-Seps 3.0 Separation Suite!
Color Separations just got easier...
For years and years T-Seps has worked in the Actions panel of Photoshop using simple buttons to perform tasks. The new and improved version of T-Seps is now called T-Seps 3.0 Separation Suite and it has an entirely new graphical interface and it works in its own Photoshop panel.
You are really going to like this! T-Seps 3.0 Separation Suite is the next generation of the T-Seps and FastFilms color separation software family. T-Seps 3.0 has been totally re-worked, updated and greatly improved to work in
Adobe Photoshop CS6 & CC** (Mac or PC) and is a full suite of separation and graphic effects programs.
If you are new to T-Seps you will find this program will take your company to a new level in print quality and customer satisfaction. If you are a current user of T-Seps or its older brother, FastFilms, then you already know the power of the program.
Additionally, T-Seps can be used on TWO computers.
**In June Adobe changed how plug-ins install and function in their new CC 2014 and T-Biz had to completely re-write the T-Seps interface, installers and security program. For Photoshop CC 2014 & later use T-Seps 3.5.1.
Please Note: There are no returns on software once the product has shipped or access/serial numbers have been provided.
T-Seps 3.0 has all the same features of T-Seps 2.0 Plus Added Features:
- All routines improved and updated.
- Cleaner and brighter colors.
- Works in Photoshop CS6 & CC (only) Panels window with a newer easy-to-use graphical interface.
- New Simulated Process routine for images with water, boats and fish.
- New Simulated Process fleshtone routine that takes advantage of the Photoshop CS6 facial recognition feature. (Flesh tones have never looked better!)
- Built in video tutorials. View videos without ever leaving Photoshop.
- Built in web browsing. Browse the online T-Seps support page right in Photoshop.
- Built in User Manual. View the T-Seps 3.0 User Manual right in Photoshop.
- New RIP routine that converts images to halftones ready to print without a RIP (to newer dye based Epson printers). This feature replaces the missing "Screen" button in CS6!
- New halftone proofing. You can convert the file to halftones in Photoshop channels so you can see exactly what the final print will look like. You can even show the customer a halftoned proof so there are no surprises!
- Greatly improved Simulated Process color routines to include additional black options, more underbase options, and better colors.
- New Custom Color routine that lets you pick the colors to use from your image.
- Greatly improved CMYK Process color routine with spot and halftone blacks and cleaner colors.
- New Job Proof module for creating a quick Job/Artwork proof to show the customer. Creating a job proof has never been easier.
T-Biz Art (Download Version)
A great collection of
over 500 images that you can mix and match or use all alone. This collection contains a wide variety of artwork themes from Sports, to Cars, Motorcycles, Mascots, Cartoons, and much more. These files are NOT vector files. They are all high resolution PNG files (pixels) that have a transparent background. You can bring them into Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw or any graphics program. Pick a background. Pick a mountain scene. Pick a classic car. Instant design!
If you print with direct-to-garment these images are perfect.
If you screen print, you can build the image and then color separate it with T-Seps. If you want to add additional text simply bring the image into Corel or Illustrator, add type or other graphic elements and print as CMYK or export to Photoshop and separate with T-Seps.
PLEASE NOTE: Downloadable version consists of three VERY LARGE download files (458mb, 460mb, 158mb). Once you pay you will be given a link to the three files. This link expires in five days from the day you order.
You can view all of the images online HERE.
T-FX (Download Version)
T-FX is a Photoshop plugin that has 50 backgrounds you can use to build images. It also does 30 fantastic edge effects, 16 creative text effects, the distressed look, the fake embroidery look, a novel puzzle effect, the 3-D Latent Image effect and much more. It works on MAC or PC.
You must have Photoshop 5.0 or higher to use T-FX. It will not work in the consumer version of Photoshop Elements. There is no free trial with this software.
T-FX works in the Actions Palette in Photoshop.
Here is a complete view of all the buttons.