Thermolabels are formulated to react within a few seconds when the rated
temperature is reached. As each section of a label reaches its rated
temperature, that section responds with a sharply defined color change
from white to black leaving the printed temperature clearly visible.
And, because this is indelibly printed in both Fahrenheit and Celsius,
it provides an irrefutable record of maximum temperature attained in any
area of observation, even when this is otherwise inaccessible as in
ovens, washing and curing. Thermolabel products are, therefore, widely
used for proof of heat attained in screen printing and textile
- Temperature Range 290-330F
- 16 Labels Per Pack
Instructions for use:
- Remove label from sheet.
- Adhere to shirt surface next to print. Press firmly for full contact with the fabric.
- Run test shirt through curing oven.
- The gray/white temperature sensitive elements will turn black as the rated temperature is reached. The highest temperature the fabric reached will be between the last black temperature element and the first gray/white temperature element. If necessary adjust oven and repeat test with a new label until correct curing temperature is reached.
- Allow to cool to the touch before slowly peeling the label off of the shirt to avoid leaving adhesive residue.