Terms and Conditions: Freeze Alert
1. Smaller containers of emulsion such as quarts should not ship when the projected low temperature falls below 30 Degrees Fahrenheit during the shipping process.
2. Gallon size containers of emulsion should not ship when the projected low temperature falls below 10 Degrees Fahrenheit during the shipping
3. “No” weekend shipments for any size container when the projected
temperature falls below 30 Degrees Fahrenheit during the shipping
authorize Atlas Screen Supply Company to ship emulsions regardless of conditions and recommendations stated above. I acknowledge that shipping during these conditions is against the advice and normal shipping policy of Atlas Screen Supply Company. I also acknowledge that the product cannot be returned if damaged by extreme temperatures. I further realize it is my obligation to pay any and all invoices regarding these shipments and withholding payment due to product damaged caused by extreme temperatures is against this agreement.
In Case Emulsion is Received Frozen
1. Let emulsion stand at room temperature until completely thawed. Do Not Heat Emulsion Up By Alternative Means.
2. Mix emulsion before sensitizing to check if frozen
Signs Emulsion is Damaged
1. After thawing, emulsion is gelled
2. Clear gel spots on screens resembling pinholes
Please Select Approval Below