- A water-soluble screen wash designed to work quickly on UV and some Conventional Inks.
- Ideal for efficient and expedient screen washing and reclaiming after the press run.
- Has a higher flash point than lacquer thinner, alcohols, ketones, etc.
- Biodegradable, non-toxic and environmentally friendly.
Please note product cannot ship air or international. This includes UPS
Red, UPS Blue or UPS 3 Day Select. This product can not ship to Canada,
Puerto Rico, Alaska, or Hawaii.
1. *Mix up to 15 parts water with 1 part AP1000
2. To remove ink and emulsion from screen images, apply AP1000 to both sides of screen and wipe the ink out of the screen.
3. With a high pressure washer blast the stencil out of the mesh.
4. If any residue is left behind SW210 Ink Degradent or a Haze Remover can be used, such as HR2800.
*(We have found that a 5:1 Ratio Optimizes results. Results may vary and
desired strength may be different depending on screen volume and