This high quality industrial heat press features the capability for timed gentle automatic opening of the heat press. Additionally, the 1620AR auto open capability prevents scorching of substrates, saves time and provides efficiencies so that users do not have to be continually aware of the transfer time. Once the selected time is reached, the 1620AR platen gently raises from the substrate to stop the transfer process.
Not only does the Xpress 1620AR provide auto open capability, but other features include digital controls of temperature and time, industrial construction, adjustable pressure controls, easy mounting of substrates with pull out drawer and wide opening platens.
The 1620AR is the perfect companion for high quality digital transfers and is especially well suited for dye sublimation and vinyl transfers.
- *Transfer Platen Size: 15.8” x 19”
- Auto Release Clamshell Type Press for Ease of Use
- Timed Auto Release Platen for Efficiency
- Provides Even and Consistent Transfers
- Wide Opening for Effortless Mounting of Substrates
- Adjustable Manual Pressure System
- Advanced LCD Controller with Multiple Capabilities
- Small and Compact Footprint with Easy Mobility
- Industrial Quality with Value Pricing
- Power Requirements: 120 Volts,20 Amps
- Cost-Efficient and Easy to Use
- Available in F° or C° with Temperature Range of 200°F – 400°F
- Perfect for T-Shirt Transfers, Small Format Dye Sublimation Transfers, Print and Cut Vinyl Transfers and More
- One Year Warranty with Spare Parts