Dry your screens securely in the 20 screen Dri-Vault. Variable
heat and powerful filtered air flow can have your screens ready for
exposure, in as little as 20 minutes.** The Dri-Vault Cabinet (51" x 36") can also be used as a mount for the Exposit E4731 Exposure Unit.
**Drying times will vary. Humidity, thickness and type of emulsion used,
and size of screens are factors in Dri-Vault curing time.
Electric: 240V / 6A / 1 Ph. / 50-60 HZ, NEMA 6-15P plug
Dimensions: (Width x Depth x Height) 63" x 38" x 33"
Requirements: 20 amp. grounded outlet, 240VAC / 20 Amp
- Holds (10) 51" x 36" or (20) 25" x 36" screens up to 1.625" thick
- Industrial stainless steel finned heater
- (1) 290 CFM (8.5 CMM) air flow blower
- Filtered air intake, easy to replace
- Pressurized air flow system keeps screens clean
- Breaker/switch and pilot light for easy control
- Screens sit horizontal on removable shelves
- Shelves are angled for point contact
- Heavy duty double wall & light tight
- Adjustable sealed door with mechanical latch handles
- 4" Exhaust duct for contaminated air removal
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
Optional Additions: heavy-duty locking casters, stainless steel shelves