Staying Open & COVID-19 Response
The Governor of Illinois, J.B. Pritzker, issued an Executive Order for all non-essential businesses to close and for Illinois residents to "stay at home". Essential businesses under this order should stay open.
Atlas Screen Supply Company supplies businesses in the medical industry deemed essential and as such will remain open during this time for all of our customers. We also have a significant amount of customers who work from home and are going to continue to provide them with a means to continue this business.
Precautions we are taking during this time:
• We are practicing social distancing. Our facility is no longer open to the public.
• We are temporarily suspending cash transactions
• Will calls are done outside our facility. Please read our New Will Call Policy.
• Our staff is disinfecting our facility daily
• Disposable gloves are being worn when interacting with customers and delivery services.
• All non-essential travel has been restricted. All business travel has been cancelled and Account Representatives are temporarily not making any customer visits. (Please note you can still get technical support from your Account Rep via video, email and phone)
We appreciate the continued support of our customers during this difficult time. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us.
Vice President of Operations
Atlas Screen Supply Company