Rack-It heavy-duty drying racks are the perfect choice for industrial drying applications.
Built on a welded steel frame, these racks provide a safe and sturdy resting place for your substrates as they dry. Longer lasting than rubber, steel bumpers come standard on all of the heavy-duty racks and are welded to the outside of the shelf for maximum drying room. For smooth up/down operation, the individually adjustable shelf springs give you tension control over each shelf, and all shelves feature a rust- and solvent-resistant, powder-coated finish to extend the life of your rack. To promote quick evaporation, racks come with non-warping shelves spaced at 1" or 2" intervals.
Available in heat-resistant models for baking applications, these heavy duty racks stand ready to fulfill all your industrial drying needs.
- Accepts sheet sizes up to 52 x 80" (132 x 203cm)
- Welded steel frame construction
- Individual adjustment of spring tension
- Permanent steel spacers
- Rust/solvent resistant powder-coated shelf finish
- Heavy-duty casters
- Optimum shelf spacing for solvent evaporation
- Back stops prevent stock slide
Options and Accessories
- Extra welded center metal bumpers for models DR-36-40 through DR-68-50
- Rack assembly
- Heat-resistant models