V-1000 Entry Level Manual Press
The V-1000 is the newest Vastex manual garment printer designed to meet the needs of the entry level screen printer. The V-1000 uses the industry's most unique floating head design. Accurate registration can be achieved without the high cost associated with machines of this capacity.
V-1000 presses are offered in tabletop and floor standing models from one-station/one-color to 4-stations/6-colors in increments of one station and/or one color. Fully expandable, they allow growing shops to start small and add stations and print heads to boost output or achieve special effects.
Optional utility carts for tabletop models are equipped with screen shelves, an ink shelf and locking casters. To complete your entry level shop, consider the new E-1000 exposure unit with a vacuum pump and black UV lights, the F-Flash, 18" sq. flash cure, and the DB-30, 120 volt 30" wide conveyor belt dryer.
- 100% wrench-free micro adjustments
- Steel Pallets w/rubber top
- Floating Head, three point bearing lock allows multiple heads down
- 6 way head leveling
- Available up to 4 table 6 color
- Ships UPS in multiple boxes
- Accurate multicolor registration
- Expandable, from 1x1 to 4x6
- Holds up to 21" x 28" screens
- 1 year warranty on manufacturers defects
- High-Strength Rotor Arm Assembly
shown with optional service pan and wheels
V-1000, 1 Station 1 Color Table Top Press
V-1000, 1 Station 4 Color Table Top Press
V-1000, 1 Station 6 Color Table Top Press
V-1000, 4 Station 4 Color Freestanding Press
V-1000, 4 Station 6 Color Freestanding Press
Service Pan & Wheel Set, Single Wheel Per leg
Levelers with .5”(1.27cm) stud ($/ea leveler)
Top or back to Screen Printing Equipment